Catalonia Royal Bavaro Resort is an Adults Only (18 years and over) all suites property, located 30 minutes from Punta Cana International airport and 90 minutes from La Romana airport. Escape to the all inclusive, adult-only Catalonia Royal Bavaro in Punta Cana, where the party’s rollin’, the Zen is flowin’ and the kids are, well, absent. Thatched-roof palapas pepper the white sands along the resort’s private stretch of one of the Caribbean’s most famous beaches, Playa Bavaro. Grab a cocktail from the beach bar and wade in gloriously blue waters, or bask in the warm island sun next to one of the resort’s two fabulous pools: one 1,312-sq-ft infinity pool with a view, another with an integrated Jacuzzi and swim-up bar.
You will also be able to delight in our wide range of exquisite cuisine thanks to the ultra all-inclusive arrangement. Spend your days lying by the cabana-lined pools, taking in a round of golf or reveling in luxury at the on-site, full-service spa. Looking for more? Get water-bound with non-motorized aquatic sports, reward your taste buds with a selection of Spanish-style or Mediterranean dining or test Lady Luck at the casino. Plus, the resort’s all-suite accommodations offer guests Caribbean colonial-style décor coupled with VIP amenities. All junior suites feature a king bed, large, circular bath and private terrace with hammock.
The attention to small details makes for a great stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools… The infinity pool is gorgeous and the loungers and beach bar make hanging out on the beach heavenly. Relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Catalonia Royal Bavaro’s impressive amenities and endless menu of activities can also satisfy those looking for an action-packed holiday! There is always lots to do, take part in numerous sport and leisure activities.
Catalonia Royal Bavaro has 255 suites equipped with one king size canopy bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan, living room, terrace with hammock, telephone, plasma television, DVD/CD player with free movies, beach towels in the room, colonial style furniture, wireless internet access, mini bar with soft drinks, beer and snacks, coffee maker and safe. The marble bathrooms have a separate shower, round bath tub, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and VIP amenities.
For those whose activity schedule is gloriously out of commission, take a short stroll down to the stress-obliterating Alegria Spa for a heavenly session of pampering before heading back to the luxury of one of the resort’s spacious suites, where you can laze the day away swinging in the hammock on your private balcony, grazing on room-service goodies and gazing out at the glittering turquoise sea. Choose from a list of daily and nightly endeavors! Some of these include Merengue, native painting, introductory golf lesson (one hour), all non-motorized aquatic sports (one hour a day of catamaran and snorkeling for adults and children), and introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool. If you like to party, come to the beachside barbeque that features an orchestra (once a week).
As a Royal customer, you can exclusively enjoy the following All Inclusive:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the a la carte restaurants, tapas, snack delicatessen or the buffet restaurant
- Exclusive beach area with hammocks and beach umbrellas
- All of the Spa installations (except massages and treatments)
- Free internet connection (Wi-Fi) throughout the hotel
- Access to all of the facilities at Catalonia Bavaro Beach, Golf & Casino Resort
- Snacks throughout the day
- Tea with cookies in the afternoon
And, of course, you’ll also enjoy the Bavaro Catalonia Resort’s All Inclusive:
- Barbecue on the beach with beach party and orchestra (once a week).
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages, refreshments, water and hot drinks in all of the bars, restaurants and discotheque (free entrance)
- Access to all of the sports installations and pools
- Towels, hammocks and beach umbrellas
- Daily program of day and nighttime activities
- Merengue and native painting
- Introductory golf lesson (1 hour)
- All nonmotorized aquatic sports (1 hour a day of catamaran and snorkeling for adults and children)
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool.
- Internet Connection (WI-FI)
Services not included and at an additional charge inside the hotel:
Medical services, underwater immersions, romantic dinner on the beach, all motorized sports, tennis court lighting, massage, beauty salon, shops, Logo shop, newspapers, hairdressers, trips, casino (games and beverages) and golf courses.
Stay at One, Play at Two When you stay at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro you can also enjoy all the facilities including the restaurants and bars of the Catalonia Punta Cana and Casino!
Dine at one of 3 restaurants at this resort:
- The Thalassa Combines delicious a la carte mediterranean cuisine with complete buffet – formal attire
- Cata Tapa offers guest theme dinner next to the lake – formal attire
- At Snack Sea Blue you can try delicious a la carte delicatessen
You can also dine at one of the 7 restaurants at Catalonia Punta Cana
Tee it up at The Cabeza de Toro Golf Club, a par-35, nine-hole course, or the larger Caribe Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-72 course.