Ola Kala SRL has designed Just Safari ™ Jeep Tour for your pleasure and enjoyment and has attempted to select for you the best locations and itinerary for the prices charged. Ola Kala SRL, however, does not own or operate any of the locations and places and assumes no responsibility for delays, losses or accidents or for damage to persons or property caused by any person, firm or corporation or other legal entity.
Ola Kala SRL and their respective employees accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence or defect of tour participants. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, local laws or other causes beyond their personal control.
- Rates quoted on website are subject to change at or before time of the final payment. Ola Kala SRL reserves the right to make any changes with or without notice, that may become necessary, with the understanding that any additional expenses will be paid by the passenger.
- Since our tour is published on many travel websites, Ola Kala SRL cannot be held responsible for any price discrepancies (included fees of 3rd party travel websites), as well as mistakes that might occur in typography or printing.
- Price is adjusted to be the same for Adults and Children since expenses (gasoline, lunch, etc) are same for each participant regardless of age.
Ola Kala SRL is not liable for loss of, or damage to luggage / objects (such as digital camera, sunglasses etc), or any other article or purchase before, while and after the tour.
Reservations made by phone available on number +1-809-501-0555. To check availability and other details, call should be made at least 24 hours before the desired tour date.
Email reservations / Pre-Booking form
available on our website, on Contact page and Tour page.
In some cases we are taking deposits. A $50.00 per person deposit will hold your Just Safari Tour reservation. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- For Just Safari Tour final payment is due 3 days (72 hours) prior to departure, BUT in most cases final payment can be done on the spot, just before the tour begins.
- Details about payments can be handled on telephone number +1-809-501-0555 or over Contact Form
- We Accept: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal (plus Paypal fees)
- Seating Arrangements will be available at time of purchase
Cancellation Fee & Refunds
- Cancellation fee is 100% per person. Should you choose not to take part in any activity or make use of services provided, no refund will be made.
- Bookings are 100% NOT refundable if cancellation is within 72 hours from the tour date. Since we have to reserve various 3rd party services and spots several days prior the every tour and we are not receiving refunds if spots are not filled, we must put this 72 hours time limit to reduce the costs.
- Request to reschedule the Tour date with minimum 48 hours notice: No fee to reschedule.
- We reserve the right to terminate without refund any bookings for any and all reasons including, overly intoxicated by alcohol, threatening, abusive, disruptive, or general nuisance, use of any narcotic drugs, or illegal substances while on our excursion.
- Included: Transfer from hotel and back to hotel, lunch, non-alcoholic drinks (water, juice, etc), tour guide, transport expenses
- Not Included: meals and drinks not specified on the itinerary, transportation between your hotel and tour start point, any cost not specified, tips and gifts.
- Departure Time: 9.00 am – 16.30 pm , every day
- Tour Start Point: Palma Real Shopping Center (if participants are not hotel guests)
- Children age limit: Not a general rule, but kid should be minimum 2 years old, in child seat or adult’s lap.
Ola Kala SRL “Moving Jeep” policy
Passengers are reminded that they should remain in their seats while Jeep is in motion for their safety. Passengers understand that to stand can be hazardous due to sudden stops, bumps, braking on rugged road surfaces that can cause passengers to fall and injure themselves and/or others around them.
You have to advise the organizers of the Just Safari Tour prior to the start of the activity of any existing medical conditions or injury. Some parts of the roads are bumpy and rough, so please DO NOT book our tour if you have medical or health issues such as pregnancy in last stages, neck or back problems, etc.
In case of any injuries, Ola Kala SRL accept no responsibility for any costs associated with a medical/health problem nor will pay for any medical/health expenses that may be incurred by the participant.
Ola Kala SRL complies with all standard policies, procedures and regulations. Ola Kala SRL does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or mental disability.
Links to Other Materials
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. If any link is offered connecting you to a third party web site, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Third party sites linked to and from the Site are not under the control of Ola Kala SRL, we shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. Ola Kala SRL disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Images on our site
The majority of the images used on this web site are the copyright of Ola Kala SRL and MAY be reproduced and MAY be used on other websites IF link to original source is added or at least names of photos are not changed.
At Just Safari Tours we are committed to your privacy.
What We know about you
When you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognize or record any individual information about you. The information we record and use for statistical purposes is:
- Your server address
- The date and time
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser and operating system used
Your e-mail address
We do not know your e-mail address unless you give it to us. We only record your e-mail address if you send us a message or use our pre-booking online services. We will use it only internally within the organization, and will not sell or rent it to other organizations.
Use of your Information
We will limit the use of your personal information to:
- Conducting our regular business and provide services to you
- Maintaining records for the proper administration of your transaction
- We do not share user information with third parties. Just Safari Tours guarantee that only our employees or consultants with a “need to know” will have access to your information. We do not release personal information about you as an individual to third parties.
Security of your information
- Your information may be stored in hard copy or electronically in our systems
- We maintain physical security over our paper and electronic data storage and premises and computer and network security which meet current industry standards to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and confidential
- We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us, except to fulfill our legal and statutory obligations
- With your help we will keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our this site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.